Wednesday 18 September 2013

Phalarope and Shrikes.


Well firstly here a final shot of Stumpy from Workington yesterday, I couldn't resist.

Stumpy the Med Gull at the back

Now today it was time to go home so I left at 7 and headed straight for Titchwell firstly as I like Pec Sands and here there were 2. Crackers but they didn't hang around, also at Titchwell 2 Little Stint and probably 75 Ruff.
Pec Sand's

 

 

Next I moved onto Cley for the Juv Wilsons Phalarope, been a couple a years since I've seen one I think. Again I watched this bird fly off a few mins after I arrived Doh!!

Wilsons Phalarope







Lastly after many hours in the Van I Arrive in Suffolk and Leiston for the best bird of the day, a Lesser Grey Shrike. This showed well through the scope but moved further away when I arrived still great birds and a great but long day.





Thank you EAST ANGLIA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment