Saturday 18 January 2014

Sea Watching

Well i bugged my ankle yesterday, tried walking it off last night but today i was unable to walk very well on it, so i took the opportunity to just do some sea watching. Headed to North Denes and parked on the cliff so sent Rach out with the dogs and I watched from the van. Not bad either.

2 Bonxie

2 Little Gull

3 Gannet

49 Red Throated divers

100+ Kittiwake

8 Cormorant

2 Dark Bellied Brent Geese

11 Med Gulls

43 Wood pigeon seemed to come from the direction of the sea?

9 Meadow Pipit

Few Greenfinch

lots of Gulls.

2 Great Crested Grebe.

A Red necked Grebe was seen of Hemsby coming my way but i missed the bugger going past me!!!

Nearly Forgot Jack Snipe with 8 Common Snipe whilst out for a walk with the dogs on my patch at Corton Last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment