Sunday 31 May 2015

Poor patching

Well missed all of last weekend and last week due to family commitments, so my first days birding was Friday and it was actually quite good with a Wheatear (Greenland) on the cliffs then finally my first Spotted Flycatcher of the year, not an easy bird to find in the spring and typically id come out without scope and camera. Then a Siskin in the same bush.  After this bit of excitement it allll went downhill from there, Saturday I had a Fulmar, 2 Little Tern, Dunlin, Sanderling and 7 Turnstones and today in the rain just a singing Reed Warbler from the NSW Ponds.
Yesterday I did take some pictures of some insects I found on the disused Railway.

Mason Wasp Symmorphus sp

Scorpion Fly

Unkown Spider

Cardinal Beetle

Dark Bush Cricket

Hornet
I did take a couple of pictures of birds.

 
Kestrel Vid, View in HD
 
 
Blackcap Vid, View in HD.

Finally a nice Painted Lady Butterfly in the Garden.

 
So im in for the rest of the day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment